Monday, September 28, 2009

The Sieve and the Sand

After reading this chapter of Fahrenheit 451 I thought that Montag was out of his mind when he started reading to the girls. I thought that they would turn him in for having the books and then Beatty would have to burn down his house. Which at the end of this section the fire truck stops in front of his home. However I don't think that they will burn down Guy's home, because he is a fireman just like them and I think that Guy will get the other fireman involved with books as well. I also liked the part when Faber gave Guy that ear piece and they could talk to each other even though they were miles apart. That is such a futureistic device that was not around when the book was written but we have that tool today. So far Fahrenheit 451 is a good book and i am enjoying it very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment