Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Facebook/Farmville

I am a Facebook user, and i use it everyday. However there is a game on Facebook called Farmville. The purpose of this game is to build a farm and harvest as much as you possibly can. People can also become your neighbor, send you gifts, and help out on your farm when you are away. If you do not get on everyday and check your animals, crops, and any other things you may have, they may die. I do not play this game because I do not have the time for it, but however my girlfriend plays it everyday and always checks up on it. I may have to start up a farm since it is becoming so popular.

2 comments:

  1. I have a farmtown. I like that one because your animals do not die. It is amazing how many different games and apps are on facebook.

    ReplyDelete